T his weeks Woman of the Week is bombshell, Charlotte Rühle. You can find Charlotte by the alias Saylotte on Instagram and via her personal blog saylotte.com. The German native is not only a fashion icon but a fashion model, too. Of course given her stunning beauty that is no surprise. Charlotte’s modeling agency Thieberg Management must be proud of this in-demand fashionista. With a growing social media presence of 20K followers Charlotte is already Influencer status but she is on her way to macro status like other social media personalities and celebrities.
This beauty is not just a pretty face, she has brains and a passport full of stamps. You can follow her world travels on her blog roaming the cities of Europe in the latest “it” trends and her signature style: Lots of red. I am currently drooling over her effortless sophistication. Watch out for this #WCW because she’s on fire!
Connect with Charolette: Instagram
1. Any major highlights this year?
Yeah, I finished my A- level.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
I always tried to combine different styles. I love to look classy and elegant, but sometimes casual and sporty.
3. What’s the one thing on your bucket list you want to do before your die?
My bucket list is full with different things. But, I want to discover the world, the whole world before I die.
4. What song do you have on repeat at the moment?
Delicate from Taylor Swift. I love this song so much.
5. Name one thing you can’t live without?
I can’t live without my mobile phone (when I imagine that I couldn’t take photos of the flowers or my friends and I… horrible).
6. What’s your philosophy about beauty?
I don’t have a serious philosophy about beauty. But beauty has to look natural and come from the inside.
7. What is something only a few people know about you?
That I am often so crazy, and that I live in a true relationship with food (especially chocolate).
8. Your idea of the perfect date?
Be yourself and convince your date from your true face.
9. Who inspires your creativity?
My creativity? The nature!!! I love spending time in our garden. It’s so beautiful and inspiring.
10. Any exciting plans you are looking forward to before the end of the year?
I want to improve my social mobility, spend time with my friends and family and learn more about myself.
Shop Charlotte’s Style