T he founder and CEO of Paragon Model Management, David Souza, say’s he’s “not a blogger.” Though by his Instagram feed its evident this Entrepreneur is fabulous and dare I say above blogger status?! A model in his own right, David steals the show at every event he attends, including everyday errands like getting gas. See for your yourself (photo pictured below). David is on fire! With innovative style and a killer shoe game what more can we ask for? It’s a no brainer David Souza is this weeks Man Of The Week.
It’s only fitting David runs a successful modeling agency that represents some of the most sought after – beautiful humans alive. Naturally, good looks and style attract one another. And David proves that. Kudos, David for keeping us current and envious of your picturesque lifestyle and success.
This week’s Man Of The Week is more than just model looks and refined style. David’s business savvy etiquette has kept him on the red carpet and in the seats of fashion shows most only dream of attending. Luckily, we can live vicariously through David’s remarkable eyes and and keep up with the latest trends, or wow over his cool factor, via his social media. If that’s not enough, you can look the part yourself by shopping his chic clothing brand Ziutika. A style where this CEO turned designer marries androgynous edge with satorical and iconic style. A man of my own taste! Enjoy the ride because this weeks #MCM will keep you on your toes.
1. Any major highlights this year?
Dolce Gabbana came to Mexico City to do a show and a campaign shoot and I got to hang out with them. The show was so beautiful, it was very special.
2. What is your go-to fashion must have?
3. What song do you have on repeat at the moment?
“This is me” -Greatest Showman.
4. Best dating advice you would give someone?
If the conversation ran out on the 1st date, there is no future.
5. What’s the one thing on your bucket list you want to do before your die?
6. One thing you love to see a girl wearing?
Heels! I love heels on women.
7. Name one thing you can’t live without?
8. What is your fondest travel memory?
The 1st time I went to Paris and saw Versalles.
9. What is the craziest thing that’s ever happened to you?
I was attacked at 2am in the NY subway by a homeless woman.
10. Who’s the most stylish person on the planet for you right now?
Anna De Lo Russo.
11. Any exciting plans you are looking forward to before the end of the year?
I traveled to Scotland in September!
Shop Similar Look: